Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sooo I haven't posted in a while

This blog was originally for myself as a way to keep track of my jewelry making
and to have some sort of progress chart but that did not really work out too well.
I think the fact that I don't have anyone following my posts I have no motivation to keep posting.

Sad I know!!


I think I will motivate myself by broadening the purpose of this blog from just crafts to fashion and food as well since those are my main interests.


As soon as I get a new battery charger for my camera I will be a lot more involved in this,
but for now I will settle for some older pictures

Blue and white stripped blouse with a pink and black leopard print dress, a vintage beaded necklace and black tights


knee length pink skirt with a grey vest worn backwards and tied in the back


Mini blue button up vest with a high waist blue and green and purple swirly funky skirt that I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!


Vintage black I'm-not-quite-sure-what but it's gorgeous, long, dainty and surprisingly heavy with a high waist skirt and bandeau


White shear shirt, simple black skirt, vintage belt, blue corduroy jacket and flower tights



One of my favorite fun outfits back when all my hair was chopped super short (I admit that I miss it) gray leopard tights, a fluo green/yellow shirt worn as a skirt with a cute shirt with water creatures in bubbles!



No comments:

Post a Comment