Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Solution?

So I've been super duper busy with going back to school and trying to finish up
as much jewelry as possible by the end of the week
(Thursday = presentation of my jewelry to my grade 4 class since they are doing a unit on the environment and Friday = Fashion Garden clothing launch where I will be selling my stuff for the first time! How exciting!)
so I haven't really attempted to fix my problem with transferring images to clay.
In my head I have it all worked out, it's just a matter of doing it and trying!
This time I will definitely do a test run!

Updates on clay disaster #1 to come!! haha

On a happier note, I'm so inspired by everything lately and just want to absorb and learn as much as possible.
New goal = learn as many skills as possible and have fun with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment